It's a house out of a dream!

It's a house out of a dream!
Unknown Carpenter Gothic home

Monday, July 9, 2012

Victorian home with unusual wooden retaining wall

What struck me as so odd about this home is not so much even the home itself. It's rather plain. What's so unusual is the retaining wall and stairs that appear to be made from interior construction grade lumber. It looks quite nice but I'm guessing this didn't last long. Could be Seattle given the estate sale I bought it at but it's certainly Pacific Northwest. No one would waste wood like this anywhere else.

2 comments:

  1. The tile options are amazing! I have never even seen seen some of the options! I would kill to seem some applications...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is amazing.I am very impressed to see this,i want to come back for visiting your site.Keep doing Good as well as you can..
    retaining wall seattle

    ReplyDelete